The Church of the Annunciation of the Mother of God in its current form, the church was built in 1834 on the site of an ancient chapel from the 12th century. Attached to the current church is a small chapel named after St. John the Baptist, in which there is a miraculous icon of the Holy Mother of God in an unusual setting - at the bottom of a pond with clear water in which fish swim. The chapel was modeled after Balakli in Constantinople. There is a belief that this icon fulfills secret desires (of course, only if a person strongly believes). The church is closely connected with a local festival, on which a miraculous icon is brought from Bachkovo monastery to here. Most of the frescoes are the work of the studio of Zacharias Zografos.